Monday 13 July 2009

Sweet Treats on the Coriandr Express!

We're nearing the end of the Coriandr Express journey now, just a few more stops to go, but the coal elves are busily stoking the engine and we simply refuse to lose momentum! Currently being served first class goodies in the VIP seat is Debbie of Sweet Treat. In her own words... 'I use what spare time I have to chill out with my vintage and new beads to create...my "me" time. I'm an old-fashioned girl really and love vintage jewellery. I have a very girly daughter who keeps me up to date so I still keep a modern twist on my work!'


You'll have to move fast if you like these Victoria Earrings - Debbie has created them using the last two of some vintage ceramic beads with a lovely rose design, so they are a unique pair!



You can also catch up with Debbie on twitter or her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment