Tuesday 9 June 2009

Coriandr Express: Nicsknots

The latest VIP on the Coriandr Express happens to have one of my favourite shops, full of colourful items at very reasonable prices. In her own words, "Nicsknots is home to handmade knitting needle rolls, drawstring project bags, make-up bags, and little girl bags in fabrics floral to funky. I started making needle rolls for a friend who was opening a yarn shop then the whole thing sprung out of there".
My favourite is this kids' handbag in a cute green penguins fabric, I think it's supposed to be for girls but my youngest boy loves it!


As an extra bonus Nic herself is offering free postage on all her items until Sunday night, 14th June!
You can also catch up with her on Twitter or Facebook, or read her crafty blog here.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me and my little shop on your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pleasure! Some people's things are so nice it's easy to write about them! :)

    ReplyDelete