Sunday 23 May 2010

New recipe?

I had a conversation on Twitter the other day with the massively hilarious and always entertaining Mrs Gibson. We were discussing the similarity between our childhoods, and naturally our thoughts turned towards Vesta Chow Mein, Viennetta, marrowfat peas and Findus Crispy Pancakes.
As is often the case, one of the tweets was picked up on and I got a 'follow', the email is shown below...
It made me laugh so much, apparently you can report crispy pancakes for spam! Is that a new flavour then?!


3 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahaha *gasp for air* I am SO following them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Findus Crispy Pancakes!! I remember them and marrowfat peas. I still eat Vienetta though - it's a Christmas institution in my mums house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Findus Crispy Pancakes!! I lived on them when I was a student :) Not good with marrowfat peas though - unless all of the pea coats are removed :) We used to have artic roll a lot though.

    ReplyDelete